Saturday, February 12, 2011

Man of my Dreams

When i say, it's the man of my dreams, it's literally TRUE! i was dreaming of him. Another weird thing is that i dreamed of him in two nights. everything was so clear. so clear that i haven't forgot every single detail.

The first time i dreamed of him, i just saw his really handsome face. I can't exactly tell you what he looks, but let me tell you that he looked like Jin Kazama of tekken the movie. They've got the same hair, but he was a lot more good looking than Jin Kazama. He's also way taller than i am.

On the second night of that dream, i was more cleared by what's happening. i knew that he was my guy and we we're working together in CIA or NBI or SWAT. I dunno. i really found it weird. Shouldn't i be a lawyer? haha. Anyway, he was working on the field and i was in the office. I wouldn't go on with the other events. :)


The dream was very absurd since i don't think of loving someone special this time, though it's the love month. i don't know, but i just don't want to be involved in a relationship. In fact, i regretted my past relationship. I wish i hadn't. For the months that i don't have a special someone other than my family, it seems that i have forgotten how to love again. In fact, i didn't know if i have experienced that kind of love before. But that dream seemed to remind me of that feeling. i'm not exactly sure but i felt different with that dream. It's just so weird!!!

Could anyone interpret this dream for me???

No comments:

Post a Comment