Saturday, February 14, 2015

i need to air out!

People have their own ways in spending their money. i spend mine on food. i dom't starve myself. i need it in order to function and study well. Does it sound unnecessary spending to you? well that depends on your perspective. You say it is unnecessary because what may be important to you is your clothes. You're urge and necessity to have new and stylish clothes. 
I spend my money on food because I don't mind spending it mostly on food. i don't mind if i only have a pair of shoes, 5 sets of unnecessary stylish clothes which i even rarely use. The difference between you and is i don't social climb. I don't mind looking poor among my friends, because i can live with it. i am not materialistic as you are. And even if i love some material stuff, it is for my convenience. So the issue of what is necessary and unnecessary spending is too one sided.

And you know what? You don't spend a single centavo on my education. You don't spend a single centavo on what i eat. In fact, what you eat and what you're family eat comes from my father's efforts. So i am only accountable to my parents and not to you. I don't mind on what you spend on because i would presume that your family has the capacity to spend for that exorbitant expenditure of yours. I really don't mind and i really don't care. But you know? i don't get why you would raise every issue and point out evert flaw and exude negativity on whatever i do. I share my blessings with you and this is what you do?

I am kind enough to take care of you as my close kin but I too cannot stand it if everything i do is wrong in your eyes. What's worse is why would you ruin my name in my very family? i did not hate you and i have nothing against you. but you disrespected me. I forgave you, i once again talked to you but you again disrespected me. I cannot move because i do not know what to do just to make you shut up. but i think that's a hopeless case. 

My patience is at its limit. You really irritate me but you serve as my motivation. Not only you but all of those on your side. All those who believed in your words. Yes, because you're good at that - making people walk in your palms in contrast to my silence and indifference which is often misconstrued. Even my silence now is construed as retaliation, which is not! i just stopped relying. That's all. You can have all the assistance and all the success. I don't mind! I'll pave my own path to success and that's for sure.

i have more to say but for now this will do! grrrr. 

3 comments:

  1. Do I personally know this human who happens to hate your eating habits and also your relative? Because I can help you explain that food > clothes. Tell me more soon. I can sense your anger all the way here in Gensan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohhh you know. haha. this was months ago. i've calmed down already. lol

      Delete
    2. ohhh you know. haha. this was months ago. i've calmed down already. lol

      Delete