Saturday, July 24, 2010

Korean Domination

Korean Domination here at iloilo. hahaha.

I was just shocked to see lots of koreans at school. they were like crminals looking for victims. They are members of the korean Campus crusade for Christ, and they went to the Philippines just for CCC.

I was sitting at the mini forest with juanito. kami lang duwa sa table. Then a korean girl approached us, and asked if she could have 30 mins of our time. Jun2 and I looked at each other, trying to agree on what we should answer. yet, jun2 nodded, and i stared at him questioningly. The korean asked again and i nodded hesitantly. She asked again, and he said a loud yes. She asked me and i said yes too.

But!!! But!! But!! she said, she's goin' to talk to me alone. what the! i don't have time for such. pro, wala na. hayy. I cast jun2 a furious look for he's the one who said yes. pro ako ang napa subo! belatse. I told him with gritted teeth, "Jun, don't leave me!" pro agay. wala gd. naghalin ang diputa. hayy!

Aite, hayun. I was there, listening to the korean girl, reading a booklet. and there, juanito and my classmates are laughing silently at the next table. hayy! nalang gid!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment