Tuesday, July 6, 2010

First Attack in WVSU

It's been months since my illness has not been triggered. I was confident enough thinking I'm healthy (kuno). I have not brought my medications.

It was during our NSTP. We were stuck in the cultural center. I was listening to the discussion during the time I felt the shortness of breath. I was trying to shove off the feeling and thinking psychologically that I'm well. I relaxed, tried hard enough to control my breathing (that's what the doctor always tell me). I was waiting for the break so that I could excuse my self.

By the time I went out of the cultural center. I was already dizzy and I could already see black spots in my line of sight. When I tried to walk further, I was really praying that it won't trigger. But then, there it was. The shortness of breath became uncontrollable. I was heaving for breath. I could already hear the noise on my lungs and then poof! the numbness of my body. My feet and hands are starting to go numb and form its funny position, as if twitching. Faith was with me that time, I texted her that I think I'm having an attack when we were still at the cultural center.

Hay naku. I'm dreading this. really. wag na sana maulit.

No comments:

Post a Comment