Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Soaking Wet

Man! I'm in my full uniform now! and it's fcuking uncomfy. I'm wearing heels now, but I'm still using a back pack. Can't stand having shoulder bag with all my books in it!

It was noon, I, RR and Jun2 took our lunch at the affordable Elero's. We were supposed to be heading straight to PESCAR Gym for our P.E class yet, the boys got tempted. We dropped at FUSELINK. They invited me to join the game, Yet I reclined. I don't wanna be back to that addiction again.

So, I just watched. Unfortunately, the rain fell. Bundak gid ya! So they played till 12:30.

When they were done, it was still raining. But we got no choice but to soak ourselves under the relentless rain. Some of my classmates, hailed a taxi in order not be soaked. So we borrowed their umbrella. Mind you, an umbrella. So there are three of us in that little umbrella. To tell you, it was of no use. we still got soaked. We ran for our lives, stepped in the puddle, splashing the water in every direction. The water in my shoes was like OH-My-God. haha.

We were pulling each other's clothes and arms and hands. Ga duwa2 pa abi kun matabok o hindi o kun masulay. mga belatse! amu lang man gyapon. The three of us were already soaking wet.

When we reached PESCAR gym, wow. Di ma iro itsura namun. haha. There's mud all over my shoes, my hair messed up and dripping, with my clothes sagging. haha. tae.!

No comments:

Post a Comment