Friday, January 18, 2013

Good Evening


I rummaged my brain for something to post, but i find it difficult because i have so much things on my mind which eventually confused me. Therefore, i decided to start up twitter and look for some trending topics and write something about it in order to feed this blog with ramblings of the little miss pessimist. I just want to write. It's sometimes nice to talk on paper (laptop rather) than people. It saves a lot of my precious saliva. :D

Obviously my title says, Good Evening, so i say Good Evening to you reader! I can't relate with the other trending topics, except good evening. I wanted to write about Taylor Swift, but I'm not yet a huge fan to praise her, but i like her songs, i know almost all of them, and i find her really pretty, but I don't know anything aside from that. Writing the lyrics of the song would be pretty boring and posting the pictures sounds pretty hassle too. I'm a lazy person you know, and i'm really in a hurry right now because i have to read Curtis' Great Political thinkers. It's our midterms next week so i really have to catch up with my lessons since i didn't read much during the holidays. Why would anyone read on the holidays anyway? It's supposed to be a break from school so better have it as as a literal break from college work!

I'm just free writing right now so i really think i don't make any sense. It's sometimes nice to type randomly and right the things on your mind without thinking hard of how to make it creative, poetic, heart-warming and whatever sort of adjective you'd like to insert.

By the way, I'm just posting to say Good evening! :D
(If there are any grammatical errors, please bear with me, i don't like to read it again and check. haha)
GOOD EVENING!

No comments:

Post a Comment