Saturday, January 19, 2013

I could be vain too!

I'm not the type of girl who takes and post pictures most of the time. I take pictures, but only when someone tells me to. I don't know, but I feel ashamed whenever I have a gadget, like camera, smartphones and laptop, or anything out of the ordinary gadgets. That's why I don't buy them. I would only have the confidence to use them on public whenever I tell them it's not mine. Not just gadgets! Anything that I have that is new! I always tell people, "Hatag lang ni" or "dugay na ni kag". But when I see people get used to me having it, I gather the confidence to proclaim my possession over such thing. LOL. That's why I hate taking pictures in public. (It's okay if the camera isn't mine. haha. weirdo me)

So moving on. . . (

I don't always take pictures of my self but when I do, I do loads of them! Only when I get bored though. haha. 

Oh yeah. Nerdeh! haha
I got this nerdy glasses from my friend Malou. She let me borrow it, and I haven't given it back yet. haha. I wonder when would that be. :D


Whenever I got bored with studying, I always take a break with taking pictures of my self. I'm always alone studying downstairs. So it's a good way to make my self at ease at the moment before proceeding. I could also be vain when I'm bored!



How about drawing thick eyebrows? Another stress reliever! I was making my term papers when these were taken. And, this was my 19th birthday too!



I take pictures because I'm bored. So this is one of those boring moments of my life, that I have to resort to taking pictures to keep my sanity. haha.



All smiles! Sometimes, you just have to mask your sadness with a smiling smile. What smile is better than a smiling smile? LOL


I took this earlier. It's after midterm so nothing beats my boredom every after exams. I don't know what to do, I have nothing to study, and I DEFINITELY DON'T WANT TO STUDY. I can't really watch anime for long coz my eyes hurt. I wanted to do something different since I have plenty of time on my hands. I can't do this when I have so much things to do. You see, I'm an amateur. haha.

 I don't know anything about make up! While I was putting up eye shadow, I don't even know if I really did put some color. haha. I can't differentiate the the changes in color when my roommate-teacher (in cosmetology, haha) told me i have to blend it. I can't tell if my blush on is even. 




The hardest was shaping my eyebrows! I once placed too much black thingy on it. Luckily, my roommate patched it up. I can't tell if i've place the right amount of eyeshadow or eyeliner on my brows. It's really difficult! I also thought putting lipstick is the easiest. So, I went ahead without instruction, proud to know something about make up, but ended up putting the lipstick too uneven, scared of it coming out of my lip line. haha. It was concentrated on the center, and left nothing at the sides. But I patched it up! Look! haha
My favorite part was putting a nose line. 'Twas the easiest. 

Feeling ko ang cute cute ko! aw a. haha
Well! So much for now! I don't usually post pictures, but when I do, it's like this. Adios, mi amiga, mi amigo!





4 comments:

  1. mayad ka pa kabalo na magbutang make up. hahaha. ako intawon, asta lang lip gloss kag ng sa eye lash baya haw. anyway, i love the last pic and the second to the last photo set. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you neng. haha I just learned how last night! haha. lol thanks.may ga tudlo abi. mayo lg gani. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahha i think everyone is a little vain too! i like to take pictures a lot! i really want a polaroid camera! please visit and follow me? i think you'll like my fashion/art posts!~

    ||||HEDONIST DRIVE||||

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah sure I'll follow, but i'm not the fashion type of girl. :D the white dress looks great btw.

      Delete