Friday, June 25, 2010

I danced Again

It's been months since I have not danced, and it seemed like years.
My first dance number at WVSU was during our English period, since we were asked and graded to introduce ourselves to the class by presenting our talents. At first, I didn't know what to do. I decided to play guitar and sing. But at that time, I was saved by the bell, with that, the remaining students would present next meeting.

I decided to dance. I watched a dance on youtube and revised the steps. I danced shots at the next meeting. That time, I was sick and I have not eaten my breakfast. So, I apologized first in front of the class and telling them that my dance number is less energetic. Some told me, "ui, basi malipong ka ha?"

And yes, I danced. Just like the way I dance before. After dancing, they were all like amo-na-ang-wala kapamahaw-kag-ga-masakit?" Not to raise myself, but the teacher told the class, "That is an example of no-breakfast and I'm-sick performance."

That very afternoon, the ASSC looked for street dancers and stage dancers for Iririmaw - WVSU's Acquaintance Party. And yea, many urged me to join. I just said, "bahala kamo." After, I was listed for the stage dance.

The span of our practice was 3 days. But if you would sum the hours up, It was just a day. I admit I'm not a very fast learner but I could dedicate all my time to memorize a dance routine.

We presented at 9:00 pm. The dance contest was called pasundayag. We didn't win, but I gave my best and I enjoyed. I had come to dance with the college troupe. I don't know if I'd continue dancing.

Now, to tell you, I'm battered. Daw pinapa nga luy.a ako subong. Wasak gid. Di ka hulag maayo.

P.S, may timos2 pa ako pag saot ko. Grabe nga balati.an!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment