Monday, May 2, 2011

Blogging Crisis

I can’t be on the net for 24/7 like in Iloilo. This is why my net hobbies were restrained. I can’t post blogs whenever I got something up in my mind. What I do is start up our beat up computer and type randomly on Microsoft Word 2003. I can’t do it in my laptop ‘coz my keyboard’s defective for the meantime. I’m still looking for someone whom I trust to fix it. I heard rumors that some computer technicians steal spare parts from laptops they fix and pretend that they can’t do anything for your doomed device.

When I get the chance to set off the town, I go to the internet cafes at once. I once went with my sister Che Che and let her play with some other PC. This is I post the blog/s during the days I wasn’t on the internet realm. I put them in flash drives ‘coz I wanna do everything quick. Writing needs substantial time in order for you to express everything. I get pressured whenever I do my blogs in internet cafes, and I couldn’t think of anything to write.

This is quite hard but I really have to do this in order to maintain my sanity. Why? Because not expressing your thoughts with any means might lead you to insanity. This is my last resort since I’m not fond of texting anymore, nor do I have someone sensible to talk to in this house.

I have not posted blogs for quite a long time. I really wanna do it again and as frequent as I can. Why? ‘Coz I think my English grammar and vocabulary is going a bit rusty. I have not done free writing for a long time. I hope it’s not that bad though. Bear with me my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment