Sunday, May 15, 2011

Book Dilemma

I really don’t know how to manage my time now. The sound of the latter sentence seemed like I’m too busy. As a matter of fact, I don’t have anything to do at home but to get my self fatter and fatter each day.

The only thing that keeps me busy at home is pore over my books. If I could only read nonstop without hurting my eyes and my posture, I would really do it. So, I gotta stop for a while, relax my pitiful eyes and sometimes, do other mundane tasks.

What keeps me problematic nowadays is how to read all of the books I want. Isn’t it a bit unclear? Let me give you my specific scenario. I’m currently reading a novel entitled skyhook and I’m supposed to read my textbook on the Philippine constitution, and my father and I had just borrowed a book from our scientist friend a book entitled Natural Cures “they don’t want you to know about by Kevin Trudeau and my father wants me to take important notes from that book. I also wanted to read it too.

Now, I don’t know how to divide my time into reading those books. I have to finish reading Trudeau’s book before I go back to school.

I’ve gotta choose which book to give up to have more time. I hate choosing.

No comments:

Post a Comment