Friday, May 6, 2011

Don't Read - This is rubbish

I feel like writing something, so I sat down and faced our shabby computer set once again. Before settling down, I was out for a bicycle ride again with those kids playing around. You can’t expect me to join them, do you?

Whenever I’m alone, out on that bicycle, anyway not completely alone. . . It’s more like I have my own world whenever I ride my bicycle. . . Well, anyway, lots of stuff runs down my mind, and I really feel like jotting it down. So, those thoughts ruin my bicycle momentum and send me pedaling my way towards home, start up the wretched computer, lay my hands on the dusty keyboard, and stare at the blinking cursor with a blank expression on the screen for ages. Why? ‘Coz the ideas I was about to compose dissolved in this who-knows-where space of my brain.

Anyways, once I started my free writing stuff just like this one, lots of ideas come up again, which gives me the problem which-one-should-I-do-first? This free writing stuff ends me up in writing nothing but rubbish. That is why my page is named MYTRASH. Sounds right!

Tadaaaa. I’ve got nothing to type now. I’m tired of starting up another composition. I’ll end this thing up before it gets too long again. Chuckle.Chuckle.Chuckle.

P.S, I’m craving for mangoes dipped in soy sauce and sugar. Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum! Delicioso!

No comments:

Post a Comment