Sunday, June 17, 2012

Boredom Overload

This could probably be the most boring day I ever had. Why? maybe because, i've had enough, coz been doing the most redundant thing i could do in my life. Wake up at ten or eleven in the morning, take a bath, eat brunch, turn on the laptop, watch a couple of movies until six or seven, eat dinner, surf the internet until 2 or 3am, then sleep, and do it all over again.

I've done this since i got back here in Iloilo. I arrived June 4, processed a four-day scholarship application, then back to this boring cycle for days, then went to school on the 13th. Luckily, we held classes on that first day. (really gave me chills, especially on debate class).

The remaining days of the week has been intended for the foundation of the university. We had no classes of course, but we went to school anyway. My purpose for going back to school was to grab a copy of the paper we're supposed to read on Advanced Grammar and Rhetorics. (which until now, i haven't read yet.)

If I haven't been fetched by friends to go to school, i would have died in boredom. Seriously. haha! Though loitering at school's a bit boring, at least you'll have someone to share that boredom! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment