Tuesday, June 19, 2012

No turning back!

One thing that prevailed of all things this day was the hassle brought by the misfortune of having your menstruation on a first day of class, with an all-white uniform.

But never mind that, it's just one of the petty normal misfortunes of life.

I'm still not ready for school. Maybe because i have lots of animes and movies to relish, and that i'm starting to hate the complexity of my reading materials. Who would want to read a 6 or 7 sized text of a 300 hundred paged book anyway? I wouldn't really mind if i would read lots of thick books but GOSH, make the font size bigger! I also hated photocopied books because it is not really conducive for studying. But nevermind, i'll have to deal with it to pass, right?

Or maybe, I just realized that i'm not capable enough for these sorts of things. But i gotta go on, there's no turning back! I can definitely  do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment