Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I wonder why

I have this friend who's always been with me ever since we stepped to college, and we've never ever been separated. There was a time that he distanced himself for the reason that he doesn't want to rely everything on me, but that wasn't for long. We were still friends until now, and we've gotten to know each other a lot better though we don't talk much about ourselves.

I know him, and i guess he knows me well too. One thing i hate about him is being too moody. There would be a time that he would ignore me for a day, act cold to me for a week for no particular reason at all! I didn't mind. I didn't care. I ignore him just as he ignores me. Why? Because, i didn't want to be a fool, trying to catch his attention and ask what's fcuking wrong. I act casual and civil, and behold, he comes back to his jolly manner again.

It's not that there is no reason he's mad at times, but maybe because I did something so petty that i myself haven't noticed, because, it's no big deal for me!

Well, i posted this one because just a hour ago, he did it again, and i found a reason why. This is just an assumption, but i guess it's this. He attempted to borrow my phone but i didn't let him. He was already clutching it but i grabbed a hold of it. Why? because i am fcuking recording what my professor rambles in class, and i don't want anyone to know it including him!

See how petty the reason was?

No comments:

Post a Comment