Sunday, June 17, 2012

Back to Blogging!!!


I wanted to start blogging again, out of boredom, so here I am again, spilling everything I’ve got on a keyboard. It could have been nice if I’d tell, spilling out my guts on pen and paper. I tried! Haha. I took a pen, and a neat and fresh yellow pad and wrote down something about love. But well, I ended up crumpling the paper with frustration and off to the trash bin. I’d rather not talk about love coz I ended up knowing nothing about it. Not exactly nothing but my mind can’t process it in words, and write it down on paper. Maybe because I hold back some of my thoughts about it. So here I am, I end up rambling about stuff that comes into mind! Haha.

I’m starting to feel excited about blogging again, though no one reads! Haha. I’m just happy to express my thoughts on paper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment