Friday, October 21, 2011

Dura Lex Sed Lex


Even though we had a typhoon Pedring congested tour, it was really fun and educational. No matter how my parents tell how wasted their money was, I still find the tour enough with that sum of money. I can’t go to that major political institutions alone can I? It was through this tour that I was able to fulfill such dreams at a young age. Who could go to those institutions at 17? I really thank the people who initiated this tour, thanks to Sir for inviting us, and thanks for all the people who supported me and made this tour possilbe. I didn’t care about the incentives; it was experience that I was after. Incentives were just part of the package, a bonus to be exact.

Though we were pestered by the typhoon, we can’t tell that or money was blown away by Pedring, can we? There were parts of it that can never be bought by money. It was the company, fun and experience.



Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment