Friday, May 28, 2010

Did Paranoia Knocked and I let it enter?

I still dunno the crime rate here in Iloilo, I guess, that's laid upon me to research. haha.

Even though, I often go to places here, did you know that I dreaded being out of the house? not actually out of the house - I loved being out of this freaky home though the prickly heat breaks into my skin, but i dreaded walking out of the subdivision under the scrutiny of lots of mundane people.

I am afraid, yes. Passing everyday, walking like an idiot, bowing low. There are variety of people I could see just by passing by. A group of kids boasting their new toys (under the heat of the sun, eh?); group of wenches giggling and speaking sotto voce with their heads hung low together; a group of men playing basketball at the center of the road; men and women playing golf on a ram shackled golf course alongside the road; groups of pedicab drivers; and people just like me, anticipating for a quick ride for a jeep.

The group which bothers me most is the basketball men and the pedicab drivers. I hate them staring at me head to toe, (Not trying to be feelingon or what. haha)
I disdain them for always saying, "sin.o ka text mo ga?" What the hell you care anyway? haha. Since i always clench my cell phone and flip it open every time i pass by. I do that to avoid those prying eyes. I also pretend to be fumbling for something in my bag, or in my wallet. Sometimes, I dress ordinarily and boyishly to make me look a stronger personality and NOT a WIMPY GIRL which would be scared with them. Did you know that i bought loads of bubble gum and chewed it hungrily, producing a sucking sound. haha. It made me feel stronger too. haha.

I also heard them talk to each other and say, "amu na tung pangayu.an niyo number part?" That's why before i take a turn at that road where these assuming, show-off, trying hard basketball players are, I pray that they're sick and couldn't get out of bed so that the road is clear and spotless!!! this means, I only have to deal with those pedicab drivers.

Hey, You tell me, am i paranoid? Or Idiot? Did too much heat penetrated my thinking? huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment