Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Bitch!!!

Premature fornication is a trend nowadays, haven’t you noticed? hahaha. Such an enticing deed for opposite sex yet has a grave consequence when tolerated.

The day we brought Manang Daping to the hospital, we noticed a woman weeping on the rear end of the emergency room. I moved around and surreptitiously peered behind the curtains next to Manang’s. Then I held my gaze on a pregnant girl, weeping, flinching with pain. It was such a pity to see a child suffer from early child birth. We queried with the mother beside her and confirmed that the girl was 15 years old, and the one who has buried a seed on her is her teacher. Such a foul thing to sully the said noble profession. I suddenly felt a tinge of outrage towards the teacher who has maltreated this poor girl.

I went home, and was back at the hospital a day after Manang’s operation. I was with Manang Kring-Kring that day and went to watch for her for a day. We slept on the hospital premises and made ourselves comfortable. During our stay, we came to close watch of the girl maltreated by his teacher. Yet, with great disappointment, the benevolence felt was replaced by scorn and utter contempt with the girl. We discovered that she wasn’t raped. The teacher was her lover!!! Disgusting. I felt a sudden insolence toward the both of them.

We also learned that they couldn’t be released out of the hospital due to paucity of money. We were informed that their hospital bill was 1000 more. They’re broke indeed. They stayed a little longer. They dispute on the fact of calling the culprit or I should say the lover. I heard the girl,”Ambot, pabay.e tana ng linti nga diputa na!” So, I felt a sudden remorse on what I’ve said, after all, she regretted what happened. At least, that was good.

The dusk came, and we were shocked to see a man, we found out that he was the teacher who screwed up the girl. He brought food for them. I glanced up the girl at the privy, I thought she was dreading the man, but then again I felt an upsurge of emotions. I saw her giggling and her sister was nudging her. Bitch!!! I thought she was mad at him.

The teacher stayed long, they lay together along with the infant between them. It was sunrise when we saw such immorality. We saw the man cupping the breasts and running his fingers down between her legs. All people in the ward were staring with scornful looks in their faces yet, it was just as if no one’s around. In fact, everyone inside the ward, knew their case. Eew! Gross!

The girl really doesn’t know how to babysit. Every time her baby cries, she just slept and ignored the poor thing. When she was nudged to wake up by her mother or anyone in the ward, she often gets mad and mutter some almost inaudible words of disdain. She also doesn’t seem to care about herself, she has a messed up hair, stained clothes and blood sputtered pajamas. Yet, she doesn’t care, she still sleeps sprawled on the bed with her bloody pajamas exposed. Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment