Thursday, May 20, 2010

Med results

I tell you, i envy my classmates who has already been enrolled to their future colleges 'coz as of now, I'm not yet enrolled. I still have to go through a needle's eye before enrolling.

I hate being at hospitals. I don't like the scent of drugs permeating the whole establishment. I also don't want to see someone on a stretcher heaving for breath, and the most dreaded thing for me is seeing myself being pricked by a syringe.
But there is one thing i like about hospitals. I love to see nurses and doctors strutting in every part of the edifice. I love to see them wear their white tunics and nurses' caps and carry medicine. I idolize them for being so expert with syringes and stuffs. Of course, they learned it. haha.

Well, just this day, I have undergone my x-ray, and they sucked out my blood. I still don't have my urinalysis and stool. Urinalysis isn't a problem but what about stool??? huhu. How?

Anyway, here are my results and i understand none of it.

Hemoglobin, mass concentration is 101 g/L
Erythrocyte volume fraction is 0.32 L/L
Erythrocyte number concentration 4.31x10 raised to 12 L.
Leucocyte number concentration 8.4x10 raised to 9.
Neutrophil number fraction 0.65
segmenter 0.65
Lymphocyte number fraction 0.34
Eosinophils number fraction 0.01
Thrombocyte number fraction 360

What i only know for now is that some of the aforementioned were abnormal.
and then what????

No comments:

Post a Comment