Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Which is Which?

It was 28th of April. The results on both WVSU and CPU are about to be unleashed. I was only nervous for West’s results ‘coz CPU’s exams we’re easy.

As I reached West, I scanned for my name and saw it immediately. I muttered a prayer of thanks and moved my gaze on further announcements posted beside it. Well, it was really like OMG. Wanna catch a glimpse?

Laboratory Tests ( anytime)
STFAP Bracketing and Interview ( May 18 – 21)
CAS Physical Exam (May 24-26)

You know what? I really planned to be enrolled before I go home and go back at Iloilo around the month of June. Yet, too bad, I’ll be back at May 18, which means, I only have almost 2 weeks of stay at Mindanao, and be at Iloilo for good!

I noted the schedules and called my parents to inform them that I passed, unaware of my wavering Ilonggo tone. Ha ha ha. Afterwhich, I went to CPU to get my results. I also passed and I could already be a regular student of CPU. Thus, I could already enroll. For the record folks, I took accountancy at CPU.

Faith and I we’re texting that time, she asked me if I already got enrollment requirements at West. I said no, and rushed back to West. I was confirmed and took some papers. These were; STFAP Application form (must be notarized by a lawyer and must also contain a cedula and my parents income tax); 2 Medical Services request slip; an Immunization record; and a Student – Parent Commitment. There are indeed a lot of things to attend to, before setting your foot at West Visayas - unlike CPU.

Well. As for CPU, you just take an exam for Math and English. If you don’t pass, just take up summer classes. This is one factor, my father don’t prefer CPU. I guess, he really wants me to have a hard time. Sigh.

As a matter of fact, I also wanted to be at CPU, for some of my classmates would be studying there, like Rue. Karl, and Jevah. I won’t be alone. Jevah’s taking up accountancy. Another is, I like CPU’s uniform, and the third is, Accountancy would be my course. Accountancy is a course to be, for you’ll surely have a work after you have graduated.

Now, this gives me a hard time choosing. Which is which?

No comments:

Post a Comment