Sunday, May 30, 2010

Today is SUNDAY.

Today's SUNDAY. Really.

Five us - Me, Rue, Karl, Chester and Aris are supposed to meet and watch prince of Persia today. Yet, we were still anticipating Aris to come. He's about to arrive from a long arduous journey from Mindanao up to here since they came here with the means of RORO. They brought their car dude! (Rich)

We've gone tired and each decided to meet up at SM City with distinct purposes. I, for an LBC pick up, Karl and Rue to withdraw some cash, Chester didn't come though.
We met up at circuit city, watched Karl as he plays a game, and constantly go to the cinema for a movie prospect. Yet we aren't watching, we'll be waiting for Aris to come, tomorrow, probably. Rue and I have gone tired of waiting Karl and decided to buy some refreshments from Mang Donaldo.

We went upstairs again and peered for Karl again. He's already left, yet we found him again, a little later. Rue still had not enough of his McFlurry so he asked for another one. I didn't dare to have some once more 'coz I still have a Monster Coke Float to relish. HAHAHAHA. We lingered, waited for Karl for his order, talked, joked around and stuffs. We also came to formulate a mocking phrase. Everytime any of us talks about something without being asked, we often say, "SHARE MO LANG? CUTE EH!" It sounds offensive and not funny, yet we laugh out loud with it. Are we nuts? haha. Later, Karl joins us with that phrase too.

Anyway, I just realized how idiot and forgetfull KIKAY is. REALLY!!!

After SM, I decided to go to West to pass a requirement, a pahabol actually. Well, since Rue and Karl are bound for CPU, were taking same Jeepney ride. I convinced them to accompany me to school, they agreed and stopped the jeepney beside Jollibee. West is nearer so we decided to walk than waste "LIMA" for a jeepney. It wasn't that sunny that's why it was okay. As we neared the institution, I noticed the school looked so peaceful.. .

The apprehension struck me hard, real hard. I suddenly gasped, put my hand in my face, laughed and said, "Ai ka tanga!!!" I keep on repeating such until i noticed Karl said something. I realized he was sharing something in the midst of my waggish trance. He protested when i said "tanga" which he thought it was him i am addressing. I stared at the twins, and laughed again. They were completely unaware too.

To tell you guys, anew, TODAY IS SUNDAY. No office hours!!! oh, men! SHAME ON ME. haha. How am I going to pass that requirement? hahaha

P.S Sorry Karl and Rue, I let you walk for miles for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment