Saturday, May 22, 2010

Stupid Kids

I hate kids. I mean, filthy kids. And I hate the way they sit next to me, their noisy noises ringing in my ears, their pungent smells. Urg! I also hate them staring at my stuffs just like my phone and my laptop. A filthy little boy here often comes in the house with her sisters to watch tv. I don't care as long as they don't get near me. But this little boy has a bark skin i guess. He keeps on coming and tells me he wants to play with my laptop. Everytime I set my hands on my laptop, every time i work with something, he sticks out his hand touches the screen, and covers everything until i don't see a single thing. When I use a mouse, he reaches out moves his fingers on the touch pad. I pushed the touch pad lock yet he still sees how it's done. He often tells me to move faster with my work so he could play! Urgh!

See??? I'm just forcing my self not to hurl him outside the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment