Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Back to elementary systems

West Visayas State U is I don't know. Maybe I should say - strict. I had my whole day orientation at West. I had NSTP orientation during the morning at PESCAR Gym and Pre-enrollment orientation at the Cultural Center during the afternoon. I admired the cultural center very much. It looked like a theater. A place where stage plays are presented.

We were oriented with lots of stuff, about the enrollment process; presented us the buidings inside west, dormitory amenities, the IUIS, and the WVSU rules and regulations. Anyway, we'll have another orientation on June 15.

What interested me most is the IUIS. I'm some kind of manol to it's system. haha. Anyway, to make things short, it is an WVSU account by google in which all students of WVSU individually have. It is where we could see our grades, schedules, prospectus, fees, announcements, and it is where our projects would be passed. Like it very much!!!

What pissed me most is the Rules and regulations and its punishment. I'd like to state some since there were lots of them and i couldn't remember.

No I.d no entry. If you get past the guard, you wouldn't still be allowed to enter your class.

Proper dress code - must be decent. No slippers.

Complete uniform.

Too much accessories not allowed.

long hair for boys not allowed.

Dyed hair not allowed.

Speaking foul words could suspend you.

Three consecutive absents - suspension.

Quarreling could also suspend you.

Fist fight - suspension.

Cheating - suspension.

Joining organizations which includes hazing and anti-government leads you to expulsion.

Disrespecting and assault to faculty and staff - expulsion.

Three times warning leads to suspension, three suspensions leads to expulsion.


See? Seems like I've gone back to my elementary days in a private school.

No comments:

Post a Comment