Sunday, April 25, 2010

Damn!!!

The day was Saturday. There’s nothing else to do at home. All I did was lock myself up in my room, message up some friends, laying my back on the bed, rolling over and stuffs. My phone started to beep and I realized I’m starting to lose battery power. I rummaged on my stuff for my worn out charger and positioned the pin on my phone. Wanna know the status of my charger? Well it’s already almost cut up between its wires. You could almost see what’s inside the tiny leather-like tubes. So, I twisted and wrapped the wires around my cell, looking for position for my charger to work. Yet, I think it really had no chance at all. So, I decided to go out and buy a new charger.

I went to SM, and searched for inexpensive charger. I walked in three stalls all in all for buying a charger. It cost me 200 pesos out of my pocket in a blink of an eye. Ouch! But, it’s better than a 500 plus charger. I went to Watsons and bought something, then went to MangDonaldo and bought my favorite. I saw a Shakeys stall and suddenly felt craving for pizza. I bought 2 slices for 55 pesos. I didn’t know there’s a free iced tea for that. So, I had no choice but to bring it along.

I was heading home, when something caught my attention – I mean, SOMEONE!
He was walking towards my direction, with four guards around him. He was making brisk and quick strides, and he was now coming nearer! I was flabbergasted and was frozen on my spot as if I’ve already grown roots! It was Sam Concepcion. A very handsome one. Is he of my age? Or older? I dunno exactly.

I wanted to shake hands with him, take a picture of us but – damn it! I can’t! Why? ‘Coz I have this coke float on my left hand, Iced tea on my right, a shakeys, watsons, and well-com cellophane! Erg! I coudn’t even get my phone out of my pocket!

As he neared me, I came up to my senses and stepped aside for them to pass. My eyes never left him. As he passed, all I could ever do that time was say Hi. So I waved my left hand with a coke float and uttered the words aloud, “HI SAM”. That caught his attention and searched for the voice. I smiled and he did too! We locked gazes, he said hello, amd waved his hand. OMG!!!!! U was star stricken! If you only knew how much I wanted to hurl my things out of the way, shake hands with him, and take a picture of us! I wished I knew he’s coming over, so I haven’t bought these things!

DAMN!

DAMN!

DAMN!

DAMN!

DAMN!

DAMN!

No comments:

Post a Comment