Thursday, April 22, 2010

Examination

April 21, exams of College of arts and sciences.

I didn't prepare myself for such. I did my usual routine, lumbered out of my bed, went to the bathroom and spashed myself with water. I dressed up, ate my breakfast, and off to go. I went out of the Thaddeus Subdivision by foot, and rode the San Miguel Jeepney.

I'm gonna be late if the jeeps pace beats a turtle. Slight traffic still resides in Iloilo. Once I reached the back of the Jaro Cathedral, I runned on the side of it to the next jeepney stop. If I don't run, I definitely late!

When I reached the WVSU premises, squinted for fellow examiners, yet, I found none. So, I quickened my pace, and headed to the CAS building. As soon as I reached the the buiding, i gunned my way to room QH 217, looked for my number and seated at chair number 27.

We've been given instructions and we've been given the questionnaires and answer sheets. The attendance sheeets started to round on, too.

I scrutinized the 2 sets of papers. I started at the answer sheets, i knew by then that it was 90 items all in all. I shifted weight as i started for the questionnaires, and it was like OHMYGOD!

I've never anticipated it to be like this. Everything was all about Political Science! Hell! I do not know anything about Pol Sci! I started to skim the questionnaire, as i reached the end part, I held my breath, and began to crack my head. I tried to reminisce everything i learned about during my SBO time, the parliamentary proceedings I've learned, the leadership training, the Voters education, social studies. Oh! how I wished I had listened!

I hope I passed!

No comments:

Post a Comment