Monday, April 19, 2010

Solo Flight Successful!

I think, i'm already used on traveling alone. My dad taught me to do so. He always say, it's no good not being used to be on your own. He used to be on places he doesn't know. He's a simple man. Very much simple. He used to go to his conventions and meetings with higher echelons in a polo shirt, a pair of ragged pants and slippers and brings a back pack. He doesn't like wearing business suits and carrying an attache case. He always say, he's a farmer, not a business man. I've grown with it and it would never be taken off my systems. I'm telling you, he doesn't mind! An incident tells him to be well-dressed though. He was questioned once he stepped a foot at Marco Polo, Davao city. The guard might have thought my dad was a bomber from the place of i don't know. haha. I quite agree with the guard. With the mustache and beard unshaved, a hair curly and unkempt, what would anyone think? haha.

Maybe, my Dad taught me his adventurous nature. But, i am only adventurous in terms of traveling. I've been to places I don't know. He just gives me an address an money and i'm off to go.

Now, i'm here at Iloilo. But, thank God i'm here safe and sound. I went to Davao alone, went to my Granny's house at GSIS Village, Matina, went to the airport, flew to Cebu and then to Iloilo. From Iloilo international airport, I rode a shuttle van and a taxi to Thaddeus Subdivision, Mandurriao.

Quite easy? Isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment