Sunday, April 11, 2010

Mr. Novellino spotted at The Bar

“You’re drunk, aren’t you?”
This is the common question you would ask to someone who has drunk several glasses of wine and vodka.

I wasn’t afraid of being drunk and losing myself ‘coz I knew – we knew wine only has the alcohol percentage volume of 12-21, which is lighter compared to lambanog, gin and whisky which is 40-72. Thanks to our chemistry lessons. I was able to share my knowledge to you. Anyway, where does vodka belong? I honestly don’t know.

From the time they placed a bottle of Novellino on the table, I already drank a cup. I’m telling you, it’s a CUP. Quite inappropriate for drinking liquor, right? Anyway, for the record, I wasn’t the one who came searching for a cup and hungrily poured wine on it. Dio did it for me. Haha. He let me have a taste of it. Then, absent-mindedly, I was already holding the cup of wine for myself. I poured myself half a cup of wine and added Royal to make it a little less strong.

They brought another set of vodka on the table; I drank with them, too. As a matter of fact, I have no idea how many wine bottles were emptied and how many cup of wine and vodka I have swigged.

I took a break for a while, went to Angelo’s room with Hani, Cha, and Keveyn to view my recently customized blog. (Thanks to Cha!) We spied on someone’s pictures on facebook! Haha. Cruel people. Haha.

I was really supposed to refrain drinking since I already felt my world twisting uneasily. In other words, I already felt light-headed. I gazed at the mirror and saw myself bloodshot. Do I sound harsh? But I really am. It appeared like all blood rushed up and nested on my head. Oya and Yolwin confirmed it. I was considering it was just my hallucination by then. I might not be seeing right due to the influence of alcohol.

But, I’m telling you, I was’nt drunk. No, honestly.

Unfortunately, Aika brought us a high-glass full of Novellino. Pure Novellino. (Irrisistable! Yummy.) So I drank again, Hani with me, until I was left to drain it.
I swear, I wasn’t drunk ‘coz I was writing up (literally, paper and pen) this post the night we drank. (When I was already home, of course.)

Anyway, just a sort of reminder.

1. Do not ever drink liquor if you cannot handle yourself. We don’t want you messing around like you’d be all over the place doing idiocy.

2. Do not act as if you’re drunk I you really are not. Someone’s on watch of how many swigs you’ve taken. You’ll look like a jerk, I swear.

3. Watch your steps. No matter how fast the world is spinning. We don’t wan’t you breaking someone’s house.

4. The most important! Act like HUMAN once you get home. Act like nothing actually happened.

1 comment:

  1. novelino will never make you lose yourself control. :) it's a mere wine. nice post and i miss hangin out with u guys! :)

    ReplyDelete