Thursday, April 22, 2010

Interview Day? Don't think So.

Today's the day our interview would take place. But do you know how many happened in just one day besides the interview? I'll tell you.

I did my morning routine again. You already know it, i don't have to tell all over again. When I reached the CAS building, took an interview form, and gathered all the forces of earth to gather my guts to enter the interview room. But, did you know how idiot I am? Knowing that this is an interview? haha. I am very much unsuitably dressed! Everybody was wearing dresses and heels. (Kung sa aton pa, daw aquiantance party!) Haha. While I, was wearing only a jeans, a yellow polo shirt, and slippers! I saw others wearing just jeans and shirt, but much more formal than me, they wear shoes. I brought my shoes along with me here at Iloilo, but why on Earth didn't I wear it?! My plight grew worse when I scrutinized the form. I gasped.

........
General Appearance 15%.
.........

What the? Should I go home? Due to the disappointment, i found myself heading towards the interviewer. What's wrong? I didn't know. Maybe, the best idea which entered my petty mind was to get everything done and over. And so I did!

The moment after the interview, I headed out of the school without stops. I went to MangDonaldo to buy coke float. I seated my self on a vacant chair and sipped. I texted Cha, if they already reached guimaras, she told me not yet, and later on, her mom asked if i'd like to come. haha. And so I did! Moments later, I was already at Fine Rock Hotel to meet Cha, and her family.

We went to Guimaras, sailed across the sea to Guimaras Island, and rode a multicab for almost an hour to our destination at Raymen Resort.The place was nice, it also has white sand. There were sailboats piled along the shore and a small cave at the far end. We took pictures of ourselves, and of the place. After which, I, Cha, Tonton, Tantan and her family ate our lunch. We took more pictures and headed home. A one hour ride again and a sailboat ride.

Our next destination was at SM city. We're going to meet Aris and Chester there. ANd I'm gonna tell you what embarrassing and pakapalmoks Cha did there. haha.

I, Cha and her sisters went to Toy Kingdom to meet the two, yet we have not found them. Moments later, then surprisingly, they we're already at the our backs. We strolled everywhere, took pictures, bought and sipped coke float, went to the cinema and argued on what to watch and etcetera. All I'm telling you are just shortcuts and summary. This blog might blast if i tell you every detail. haha

Finally, Aris and Chester convinced us to watch fright nights. We we're very dissapointed of the movie. It seemed like the most lousy movie I've ever watched. It was a waste! And for the record, it was worth 90 pesos. Not worth it.

Cha's parents called Tonton, and they left us in the cinema. The tres marias went out, and I, Aris and Chester we're left. After a while, the movie ended and we decided to go out. I texredCha for their location yet, i had no response. I decided to text Tonton, and found out that they left Charlene at SM, and they have already went to Barbeque Park, our next stop. She also told us that Cha went to come back for us. Yet, we found ourselves looking for her. haha.

Sa ulo ng nagbabagang balita, CHARLENE M. GALENZOGA:Nawala sa SM Iloilo!

HAHA. We went back to the cinema, upstairs. We asked the lady recieving tickets for a teen-age girl in a green beach dress, with a camera slinged at her neck. We discovered that shecame back for us few minutes past. We went down, squinted everywhere for a hint of her. Cha's new here at Iloilo so, she doesn't know where to go. (Vhullaye, kilala niyo si Cha. Mapatay to kung siya lang isa. hahaha.)

I stopped by the circular banister to search for her at any of the floors. At the top floor, I had a good view. I could see everyone beyond the railing. And ALAS! I saw her! I waived my hand frantically. She's with a girl, they we're talking. The girl she was talking to, pointed out at my direction. Finally, she glanced up and saw me. Iexpelled a sigh of relief. I called out to the two boys and pointed at her direction. They ran past me, hurried down the stairs, Chester on the lead. I followed them and brought my short legs running too.

We laughed out loud when we discovered Cha, borrowing a cellphone to a stranger. HAha. Thank God she, we we're about time to find her clutching the phone and an the verge of inserting her sim. HAHA. The lost girl of SM. Great guts Cha. I could never do that. haha.

We went to Barbeque Park after wards. It was already few minutes past seven in the evening. We rode the jeepney, labeled SM city proper. I also had an incident there! Once where positioned, a man called out at our back and probably asked Cha and aris.

Man: Baydan ning bata?

Cha, Aris and Chester laughed. Then I realized I was the "bata" referred to. hahaha
We ate our dinner and after wards, rented bikes for 25 pesos and an I.D to be deposited and pedaled our way to the 2 kilometers and more vertical clearance. There were a lot of teen-age people out there biking and skateboarding. We went across and then back. We took pictures and etcetera.

We really had fun. It was nice having fun with your batch mates and friends in a place. Thank you guys, you made my day. haha.

Ante Leoni, Uncle Rodolfo, Cha, TanTan, TonTon. Salamat sa libre.

See? Grabe interview ko no? kung diin nga kalibutan ka lab.ot. hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment