Sunday, April 18, 2010

Tin kyu be ri mats!

Graduation is the signal that the seniors were to leave the institution. We’re going to leave everyone behind: our friends, schoolmates, teachers and even our fellow seniors. I’ve prepared myself for this. I asked a few people for remembrance. I requested a book with a message on it.

Now’s the time that I would thank them through this simple post.

I wanted to thank, KENT REY MURILLO, KRISTEN IVEE ABRERA, DANIELLE FRANCO, GABRIEL SUBALDO, QUINCEY AMOR SOMCIO, KARL CESAR LEGURO, J PATRIC SEBELLINO, DIO VALENTINO LEDDA, ANGELO ROFEL NAVA, JOHANNA LYN MALICAD, REIZSHA MAE HILARIO, ROQSAN JOY PELITRO, JOVE ALCON, IVY GRACE ABRIL, JUANITO BANLUTA, JR., RANNIE LYN ARROZA, ENA ANGELA OCULTO, RICHIE ANGELO COLLADO, GLOVARN SAAVEDRA, RAPHAEL RAE SUBALDO and CHARLENE GALENZOGA.

I liked the books you gave very much. But it’s not just because of the books. What mattered is on how you respond and proved that you’ll also miss me. (Feeler ko no?!) These books would really mean a lot to me. I would treasure every single book and show it to you on the next years that would pass. I also loved to read those messages at the flyleaf and at the back cover. Though some are silly! Haha. I hope you mean everything you scribbled down. I also find myself grin on how everything was written down. In short, the penmanship of some. Hahaha. Peace!!

I would also thank the ones who are still planning to give. I’d be accepting them open-heartedly. Thank you very much. We’ll now part from each other and I’d be reading those books in memory of you. (daw patay lng e. hahaha)

P.S. I’ll leave for Iloilo tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment