Thursday, April 15, 2010

?????

Have you ever felt so depressed?

Have you ever thought of cutting your throat right away?

Did you know it was the easiest way to end everything?

Did you know that I thought of that stupid thing?

Do you know that I couldn’t do that?

Did you know I dread being dead?

Do you know much I’m tired?

Have you been told a failure by your own father?

Have you ever been told worthless?

Have you ever been told a moron?

Have you ever wept with all your might?

Have you experienced snot blocking your airways due to crying?

Have you ever thought of leaving home?

Have you ever thought of starving yourself?

Have you ever thought of sleeping outside?

Have you ever asked comfort from everyone you know?

Have you ever planned of making a conference call and tell everyone your story?

Have you ever shared your feelings yet unable to express it?

Have you envied your friends for having a better family than yours?

Have you ever thought of not going to school?

Have you thought of tearing up your recently claimed report card?

Have you ever envied other people because they’re much favored by your parents?

Do you know everything aforementioned entered my petty mind?

Do you know how stupid I looked the time I’m making this post?

Do you know how dim-witted I felt thinking up these things?

Do you know how bloodshot my eyes were?

Do you know how big the eye bags were?

Do you know much noise my nose made?

Do we have the same story?

Do we feel very much the same?

Do you understand me?

Do you understand everything I stated here?

Are you with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment