Sunday, April 11, 2010

WVSU crisis

I really hate WAITING, particularly on vital matters…

It’s almost a month since I departed for Iloilo to take up the University Admission exam of WVSU. Up till now, I am still waiting for the results to come. It has already grown into a problem since I already knew the schedule of the next exam, yet I’m still oblivious of the fact if I passed or not!

I couldn’t get a boarding pass for Iloilo, and also not sure if I would be studying there. My father had said, I would be bound for Iloilo once I passed. But if not, I would be thrown to MSU. (I would be glad to be on MSU, knowing I had a lot of classmates going in too!)

I already did every way I know to be aware of my standings at WVSU:

I checked their website each night searching every corner of the page for any link to batch 2 passers. There wasn’t any. FAILED.

I e-mailed their registrar. Still, no response. FAILED.

I messaged my lone contact. (my teacher’s daughter) Still, no response. FAILED.

The very last thing I would do is to call the office! I hope and pray, this one answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment