Thursday, April 15, 2010

Weirdo

Though we’re all graduates, and alumni of the SKSU, we’re still compelled to go back to school to clear everything before we leave.

I went back to school just this day to get my card and good moral. But of course, it’s not just that, we did sorts of stuff too. We chatted, laughed till our petty bellies ache, went and eat to JABI – with 69 pesos budget, window shopped at Fit Mart and lots of stuff. Note: Window shopping dude. We ain’t got money!

Anyway, I didn’t post this up just for that. I came here to tell you what weird and unlucky things happened within the aforementioned stuff.

1. I came to school without any idea on what are the requirements for clearance which is the Official Receipt for Year book. This sends me chugging my way back home. Not just home, but my real home at Sto.Nino which is situated in a faraway land.

2. I saw a guy wearing shorts with a little hole near the butt which indicated he has a blue undie.

3. If people with me on the day Jun-jun made his ill-fated flight to the Comforts at Jolibee were still to remember, I’m telling you, we found it OUT-OF-ORDER. Haha.

4. We also met STORM of x-men up-close. But instead, he was a guy. And he was wearing white.

5. We also saw a group of people maybe 5 or more, wearing all-pink shirts with different styles of course. Are you going on a congregation or what?

6. We saw a manikin with only a towel draped on her body and Dio placing a hand on the thighs. Haha.

7. I saw a very well-dressed pregnant woman on the ride back home. As in, very well dressed, wearing a silky pink cocktail dress. Like she’s going on a party or what.

8. I also noticed a very cute little girl. She was porcelain white and was very beautiful. But when she smiled and flashed her teeth on her mom, oh my – every single tooth was black. Yes,BLACK.

I know, it would only make two more situations to make it ten, but these are all I could make out of my memory. Haha.

Anyway, I got the general average of 89.61 and ranked 9 out of 86.
That’s all.

No comments:

Post a Comment