Thursday, April 8, 2010

yesterday and tomorrow

I was forcing myself not to cry. . . The reason behind is, we would still meet after this event. We would still be going back to school to accomplish all the requirements before leaving the institution. We would still be spending our remaining days together in places and moments we call “biga”.

The enforcement of tears has been difficult enough. It was hard ‘coz during the entire ceremony, I was reminiscing the moments we have shared with each other. I looked around and see how much we’ve grown into much mature persons. It hurts to think that in the four-year company, we would separate just like this. (Lucky for those who’ll be on the same schools and the same courses.) Yet, we’ve got no choice. You can’t be a high school forever!

During the singing of Tacurong Hymn, I was already on verge of tears, thinking this would be the very last time I would ever sing the hymn. I hate singing that during flag ceremony. How Ironic.

At last, it was all over, we we’re finally called graduates. I saw my classmates crying. I really hate myself being a copycat. Every time I saw someone cry, I also weep. I feel a twinge of empathy on them.

I must not think of yesterdays, though some of the memories I had are happy, I would still be sad knowing that these people wouldn’t be with me weaving another happy moments. I must be looking forward to what I will be tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment