Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Taray Encounters

West Visayas State University. My futeure school. wanna know how much maltreatment i've experienced? Well, for the record, almost all encounters. DAMN them!

I went to the gate with a brisk strides. It's hot stating inder the son for long. As i approached the gate, a uniformed guard brought me to stop.

guard: manu ka di?

ako: ma kuha result sa exam, sir.

guard: aw? ti ngaa subong ka lang iya haw? kadugay dun sina pai. wala gin padala sa imo haw?

ako: wala sir. ambot ngaa wala nila gnpadala. din diri ang office of admissions sir?

guard: aw. diretsoha lang ng alagyan.

What the? Do i look like a bomber or what? Why query my purpose here? Security measures, i guess. I walked till i reached the administration building. I asked for directions at the guard again. She pointed at the far end of the building, so i went there. I saw label amd knew in an instant that it was what i was looking for. So, i querried.
(TAray mode siya)

Staff: anu to?

ako: makuha ko result mam.

staff: ano tna nga exam?

ako: tung university admission mam.

staff: ti ngaa subong ka lang? deadline dun. tapus na exam sng colleges!

ako: wala man abi tna ko kbalo mam. Halin pa abi ko mundanao. wala man kmu ngpadala
result.

She gave me a form to fill up my name. After that, she handed me the reults and said nothing.

ako: Ano oras ang exam buas mam?

staff: basaha bala ang 1 and 2 ga. sige ka da pamangkot.

ako: Ah, salamat.

Hmp! another pagtataray encounter.

I read the one she said and it simple tells me to go at the college of arts' dean's office. I saw a label which says college of arts. This may be it. An old man entertained me. Or should I say, ENtertained??

S: maano ka?
A: ipakita ko man daw ni sir oh. (I waved the paper at my hand)
S: hindi tana na di! gapinataka ka lang.
A: ai, ti diin gali sir? Sa college of arts eh! tuya sa piyak ng building.
S; salamat.

I went to the College of arts building. The office of the dean.

A: mam, hatag ko ni siya mam oh.
S: anu ina day?
A: result mam.
S: Ha? subong ka lang timo? dead line dun! abi ko tana additional requirement lang. wala ka pa gali ka pasa ya? Insat dugay2 timo aw?
A: taga mindanao bi ko mam. wala nio man abi gnpadala ang result. Ti wala ko kabalo.
S: oh, fill upi na. dalii! bayad to dayon sa cashier!

I quickened my pace and went to the admin, once again. Another taray encounter for me.

A: Mabayad ko sa exam fee mam.
S: Ano? Sagad wakal da. Di ka man maintindihan.

I said it again.

S: Ti ngaa subong ka lang? Dugay dun deadline.
A: taga mindanao bi ko mam, ti wala niyo gnpadala ang result.
S: ti ngaa wala mo gnkadtuan di.
A: ti wala man bi ko kabalo nga nakapasa ko mam. Wala nio man gna post sa website nio. alangan mapatuga2 ko lakat di.

She handed the receipt and the change without reply.
Dah. dah. STAKBOL? hahhaha

I went to CAS again and did my business there. I handed the requirements to the woman I inquired.

S: Ai? kay.uha na. di ko na pag batunon karun.

I fixed everything and stetched it for her reach. She scribbled something on a paper and threw it on me. I'm telling you, THREW it! I picked it up and said thank you.

What's wrong with these people? I don't want to say any further. But, one thing for sure. I'm pissed!

Unaccomodating people. tsk!

No comments:

Post a Comment