Saturday, June 5, 2010

Bye Mandurriao and Welcome to Jaro

Classes will commence on monday, so, i had no choice but to move to my boarding house. It's goin to be a drastic change for me to be in a alien room with strangers right beside you, doing their own stuff. Another thing that concerns me is on how I'm going to strive to live on my own directions. It's kinda abrupt to be some kind of independent since I was pampered at home - at Sto.Nino, Isulan, and in Mandurriao.

I gathered all my stuff clattered in my room since i was about to move to my boarding house at Jaro. I really had a hard time organizing my stuff 'coz my clothes won't fit in my suitcase. Hay. I had to fold my clothes over and over again, sat over the clothes so that it would shrink a bit. I also sat on top of the lid to seal it. It was a strenuous job!

I called a taxi, it came, and pulled up at the curb and placed my luggage at the compartment. I bid goodbye to my young aunt and uncle, and sped to Jaro.

That was the cue on which started my life being alone. My stuff was set down inside the building. I found the main entrance empty so I had to pull my trolley suitcase and carry it in every raised platform. No one helped me. The toughest task for me was to carry it in a flight of steps with two landings since my room is in the 2nd floor of the edifice. That was high! When I finally had it upstairs, I was really sweating to death!!! If only my father is here, I won't suffer this!

Dinner time was fast approaching. I feel so alone. Seemed like I can't do a single thing without company. Faith is at Dingle, very far away from here, but she's coming tomorrow anyway. I messaged Rue and Karl that I want to have dinner with them just for a company. I planned to go to CPU myself since i don't want to bother the twins. They're the only persons who lived nearer to my place. Yet, Rue offered Jolibee or McDo. Hmm. I only planned to eat in a turo2 but I got no choice! They should be obeyed for it was I who perturbed. Yet, later, where they eat during dinner and said at CPU. I asked them why don't we not at CPU, they just raised their eyebrows and said, sa carenderia? Do they think I don't eat in places like that? Di ko artihan ah. Kag di ko manggaranon para pirmi lang sa foodchain.

We ate at McDo, a mcsaver meal for 50 to be thrifty, and a sundae. But Rue has a great appetite, he bought two sundaes and a large fries, while Karl only had 1 sundae and a regular fries. We shared with the fries somehow. (Pero gapanukot siya subong sang french fries nga gikaon ko! amaw gid!) I also had a funny scene. Maybe, I was absent-minded that time! I don't actually remember the reason why I placed my money on my food. Good thing I was almost done. Small grains of rice and a chunk of chicken. Rue ate whats left of my chicken fillet. We were really laughing out loud of my foolishness. I choked and coughed. It seemed like rice has gone up my throat near the nasal cavity!

Anyway, good thing I had some friends up here. Some how, I don't feel so alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment