Sunday, June 20, 2010

YOU!!! @#$%!!!

I liked a status on facebook and commented something in a happy approach, and NOT to piss off. I was rather joking around.

Then he replied, "like like mo da? labot mu, epal, pota"
When I read the aforementioned words, i was like did-i-do-something-wrong?

Man!!! I was shocked. I suddenly felt an upsurge of outrage. I replied something, punched the keys as hard as I could and SHARED!

Hey? Wouldn't you be hurt? To tell you, MAn! i was HURT. I don't know if he's joking or not 'coz that's what we are. That's what we used to do and say. But, being told as EPAL? huh! can't be. and saying POTA, without me, meaning anything bad about my statement. That's Ridiculous.

hahaha. Nagpipigil lang ako, everytime you utter such foul words na wala sa lugar.

You know what? I could be outrageous to anyone who has the same foul attitude as you! And I speak foul, whenever I needed to to express how outraged I am. And I'm gonna go foul right now. FUCK YOU!!!

I hope this reaches YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment