Monday, June 7, 2010

Sadya diri sa WEST

Yea!!! First day of classes!

Mhenn!! I'll make my blog short. All I could say is SADYA DIRI SA WEST!!!
Just this morning, we had an orientation at the cultural center. I didn't listened much! I was busy talking with Faith and another factor is I'm pretty famished!!! I had some conversation with political science students who sits right beside me - Robin and Juanito.

During the part 2 of the orientation, which was effin fun, I have been acquainted with some of CAS students, too. They're Winnie Barraquia, Jess Sievert, Melissa Coo, and Juanito Balasote. They were nice and approachable. We talked much, especially I and Winnie and Jess. Jess speaks english, he understands ilonggo but doesn't know how to speak it. I was bloody. ahahahahaha.

P.S. My blogging would be reduced to once a week. Maskwela na ko tarong!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment