Sunday, June 13, 2010

maldita me

I eat at McDo whenever I want to. (pagmymoney) accompanied or unaccompanied.

The day was saturday, i am bound to bring my used clothes at a laundry shop at mission extension, pick up an LBC package and check out the university bookstore. I'm alone since Faith went home to Dingle. Yet, I had lunch with the twins at McDo.

At 3 pm, I started my tasks little by little. After which, I went to McDo and ordered fries and cokefloat.

I noticed that McDo was really jam-packed. Not with costumers but with servants wearing white shirts and caps and clutching a damp rag. They kept on roaming around. Working students? trainees? Perhaps. (Shrug)

Hmm. Anyway, to tell you, while the twins and I were having lunch at 11:00, they had just arrived and they caught our attention and we discussed about them. They were like are-you-done-na po-sir-mam.

Didn't I tell you on my previous posts that rue, karl and I don't buy our food at the same time? and we're used to see that our table is in an array of mess. Ahaha. But this lunch, every time we're done, they clear up our tables which tells us to order something again. I don't want them clearing up our table 'coz they also taking away the reason of our stay McDo. haha. Do you get me?

This time, I'm alone. I'm still staring at these people. Yea, they we're like cracks roaming around, craning their necks looking for mess! ahaha.

They're quite irritating since hindi ka pa nga tapos sa kinakain mo, e tatanungin ka na kung pwede ng kunin yung mga plastik mo. or kumakain ka pa and then they'll wipe off your table and chairs. Hm? e diba nakakawalang gana? ahaha.

when i was about to finish my snack, i saw a trainee, looking at my direction. when she approached, wala pa sya ka pamangkot, ghatag ko basura ko, then said, "oh, basi maagawan ka pa."

ahahahhahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment