Saturday, June 12, 2010

new classmates!

Hey, my high school friends! Do you already have friends? Or should I say, do you want to have new friends? If you are to ask me, my answer would be yes and no.

Yes, because, I couldn’t be alone forever. I need company. And, no, because I’m contented of my high school friends and I don’t like them that much. I couldn’t find a group which has the same attitude and characteristics as you.

I perceive that our class is divided into peer groups. The All-guy group consisting of noisy-and-always-joking boys. The type of guys you see always tailing and seeking girls’ attention. The next group is an all-girl group – the sossy ones. The one you see with heels and dresses with laptops and beauty products and stuffs. (I thought West is for poor people?) This is the group I hate the most. The next one is the Jolly and all girl group. It’s fun to be with them. It’s like they laugh at all times. They’re the ones who show who they really are. They don’t care what people think about them. Just like bringing a Selecta 3-in-1 ice cream container for a lunch box stuffed with rice and viand and then buying another serve of rice and viand in a carenderia and devour everything. I was really shocked by this. If you wanted to have a group, I recommend these types. Ahaha. Yet I’m still uncomfortable with them. It’s not the same. It’s not what I’m looking for.

The next group is our group. Me, Rhobin and Juanito. We’re the silent types. The one you see always frowning and sleeping at the back of the classroom when the prof hasn’t arrived, the goody-goodies you see taking notes when the Prof is speaking. The ones who get nervous when being addressed by the Prof. When we have a long vacant, we’re the ones you see just buying water in the cafeteria and look for a place to rest our butts on. Anywhere! Even in a fraternity’s lair, or under an Acacia tree, in a bike with a side car, or under a statue. And we don’t mind walking alone. We sometimes go in separate places. We’re the ones you see going home immediately after class.

Our group’s kinda strange. Just imagine your self seeing two tall-tall good-looking boys, walking along with a small-small I-don’t-know girl. Ahaha. They’re nearly Six Feet!!! Gawd! They’re both neat-freaks! You’ll often see them in the gents' room every after class, while I wait for them outside. In normal terms, aren’t they supposed to wait for me outside the privy since I’m a girl? Ahaha. Things turned the other way around. And when they get out, seemed like they poured their perfumes all over them, particularly Rhobin. Juanito’s very fond of looking for a mirror. You’ll always see him beside someone’s car looking for his discrepancies in his reflection. There was a time that he asked me for a mirror and I said I don’t have one. He told me, “Ano klase nga bayi, wala salamin.” And then Rhob agreed and said, “Ang isa ka babae nga wala salamin kag wala gapanuklay.” Ahaha. Oh, I don’t care! I don’t give a damn!

Ahaha. There are still a lot of groups but these are the most distinct. In which group do you think should I stay with? Or I’d rather be a LONER? Ahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment