Thursday, June 24, 2010

Pigado na gid!

Who could have dinner with less than 20 pesos?
to tell you, I could! ehehe. Do you know what I eat?

Every 6:00 p.m, I buy my food at Don Benito. There is an array of barbeque stands and all the street food you could imagine in front of Don Benito. I usually buy my food there. Sometimes, Faith hesitates to buy for she questions the cleanliness of the preparation of the food. But, I don't care. Basta barato ah. haha.

My lowest expense on my dinner is 11 pesos. I bought that "isaw with crispy mix" thing worth piso. I buy lima and buy rice for 6 pesos. See? I already had a dinner. Though it's not that hearty and bountiful. If that isaw thing isn't available, I buy 3 pork barbebeque for 9 pesos and rice worth 6 pesos. 15 pesos all in all.

That's what you call kapigaduhon. ahahahhaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment