Wednesday, June 16, 2010

just wasting money and time

My class ended at 11:30.

The next class is at 4:00. I rode back to my B-house, ate lunch and poof! BLACK OUT. It's DAMNED hot inside my room so I decided to go to some place with a generator. Gaisano would be acceptable.

Yea, I'm damned tired. Wanna lie down on my bed and wake up the next day. I slept for only 5 hours and haven't studied a single thing for my Sining because of my itchy-mouthed roommate! And yea, fuck it! we had a quiz just this morning and had two mistakes for the multiple choice and I guess a full and big egg for my pagsasalaysay since I haven't read my book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shit!!! Pota!!!! Belatse!!!!!!

I want to move in a room, alone and lock my self up.

Yea, I just walked until I saw this netopia on the 2nd floor. I entered, signed in for 1 hour for 40 pesos. Dios Mio.

Right here, right now, I'm typing this blog. After this? What then? ahay.
I still have 3 hours... tick. tock. tick. 4 o'clock na please?

No comments:

Post a Comment