Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Rob-Rob, Jun-Jun and KitKit?

Regular classes has begun. Regular classes? I dunno. Two teachers met with us which was supposed to be four.

I won't tell much about my fellow Political Science students. I say, they really are talkative. Only I, Juanito and Robin are silent. wahaha. We don't have much to brag about. Maybe we should keep that to ourselves. Maybe I should say, they're my new companions or should I say, friends? I had some friends at Biology class, too, like Jess, Melissa, Winnie and Faith but I'm often seen with this two. Robin's kinda hot headed and talkative. Juanito's really mysterious, weird but he jokes at times.

I really think they tagged me a new nickname. They called me KitKit. Why? ahaha. I also call Juanito as Jun-Jun and Robin, as RobRob. Haha. I really don't know. They don't mingle with other boys, an I don't mingle with other girls. I find the girls really socialites while Rob thinks the boys were all boastful. Rob agrees with me with the girls. While, Jun2, he doesn't care. hahaha. Tamad daw siya ya mangilala mo.


Hmm. I don't think we'll ever remain as haters of our fellow classmates. ahaha. all i know is i wanted to graduate and not to be "totyal" and "arte" like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment