Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Horrible thing spotted

This day's really tiring. I had plans, but i haven't stuck with it. I was supposed to wake up early and do the laundry. it's been a week since I haven't washed my clothes. Yeah, i woke up early, six o'clock. Splashed my face with water and went back to my room and slept. Ahahah. What's wrong men? Sleep walking?

I woke up at 10:30, ate my breakfast, fixed myself and headed to west accompanied by Rue. I was really in hurry coz it's goin to be 12:00 any minutes from now since I came at west at 11:40. Rue wasn't that much of help. He keeps on blabbering about stuffs on west (criticizing) and compare them to CPU. Kinda annoying! hahaha. He keeps me accompanied anyhow. I could talk to someone.

I haven't passed my reqs coz they already had their lunch break. So we decided to go head SM to meet Karl and Chester. We watched NOY which is a very amazing indi film. hehe. Very much. ahaha. After the movie, we ate. Rue asked me to accompany him to Robinsons to fix his problem at BPI. He doesn't know his way so I accompanied him and he promised me to accompany me at West for my reqs. So we set off.

We had a long journey. Really. I don't want to explain it further for it would make my blog too long. ahaha. After, we went back to west and do my stuff.

I'm very tired, so is he. We ate again at McDo near west. This is where my emergency was spotted. haha. I peed and I saw it!!! The thing every girl dreads! OMG. I couldn't just get out and buy the thing that i need so, I gathered the guts to ask Rue. We're friends so he could do me some favor. Thank God he's there. Anyway why haven't i noticed it? hahaha. It was horrible.

I laughed out loud when he recounted his experience. The tinderas laughed at him when he bought. I don't know what he actually did, but he said he spoke his purpose in a very small voice. You know, boys don't just buy tampons. They think, mababawasan na ang kalalakihan nila. I asked him why was that a big deal for them, he just said, "Basi tana isipon nila ako magamit."

Such a dumb reason. haha. why would they? And why would the tinderas think that?

P.S. Thank you very much NOY. ahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment